- A Corpus-based Adaptive Tool to Improve Revision Skill in Academic Writing: The Case of TRONA (Topic-Related revisiON Assistant). Link to pdf.
- Harriet Nyanchama Ocharo & Shinobu Hasegawa: Using Machine Learning to Classify Reviewer Comments in Research Article Drafts to Enable Students to Focus on Global Revision, Education and Information Technologies, Volume 23, Issue 5, pp.2093-2110, (2018).
- Harriet Nyanchama Ocharo & Shinobu Hasegawa: Adaptive Interface that Provides Coaching, Modeling and Fading to Improve Revision Skill in Academic Writing. Human Interface and the Management of Information: Applications and Services. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Human and Computer Interaction (HCII2018), pp.300-312, (2018).
- Harriet Nyanchama Ocharo & Shinobu Hasegawa: Resource Description Framework Models for Representing the Revision Process in Research Support Systems. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE2017), pp.252-260, (2017)
- Harriet Nyanchama Ocharo, Shinobu Hasegawa, Kiyoaki Shirai: Topic-based Revision Tool to Support Academic Writing Skill for Research Students, Proc. of The Tenth International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions (ACHI2017), pp.102-107, (2017).
- Harriet Nyanchama Ocharo & Shinobu Hasegawa: An Adaptive Research Support System for Students in Higher Education: Beyond Logging and Tracking. Human Interface and the Management of Information: Applications and Services, Volume 9735 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 178-186, (2016)
- State of Cloud Computing in 2019. Invited talk by “Young by Young”, August, 2019. Slides.