Update: I hear stocks have already run out, by 2pm! All in all, it’s a good phone!
I just learned of this offer and thought I could share with my readers. Samsung launched the Galaxy Pocket, a budget smartphone, in Nairobi this past Wednesday. The phone costs Kshs. 9,999 but today, you get two for the price of one. You could team up with a friend who needs a phone and cost share, ey?
Below are the stores selling the phones and I think the offer is limited while stocks last.
The selected stores are listed here;
P.S. Stocks have run out in Nairobi. Not sure if there any phone left elsewhere in the country!
1. SAFARITEL, MAMA NGINA STREET
2. FONE EXPRESS HAILE SAELASSIE
3. MAKARIM, HILTON ARCARDE
4. FONE EXPRESS,NAKUMATT GALLERIA
5. SAFARICOM, BURU BURU
6. SAFARICOM, EASTLEIGH
7. SAFARICOM,NAKUMAT MEGA
8. AIRTEL,SARIT CENTRE
9. AIRTEL,KOINANGE STREET
1. KENSHOP,OGINGA ODINGA,
2. FONE EXPRESS,NYANZA NAKUMATT
3. SAFARICOM JUBILEE – OGINGA ODINGA
1. DHAVAL EMPORIUM, UGANDA ROAD
2. SAFARICOM OGINGA ODINGA
1. JV SHAH,HOSPITAL STREET
2. FONE EXPRESS, NAKUMATT NYALI
3. SAFARICOM,REX – MOI AVENUE
4. AIRTEL, MOI AVENUE