I cannot quite remember the last time I participated in a personal tagged post, but I figured, why not?
My friend VeehCirra tagged me along with 10 others. Tagging is a great way to get familiar and connect with other bloggers.
Here are The Rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
The questions I should answer:
1. When was the last time you cried?
I was reading the book “Kite Runner” by Khaleid Hosseini and it had some very moving scenes. I read most of it in the bus while commuting to-and-from school, and I’m sure fellow passengers were wondering what emotional problems I was having!
2. Who inspires you most?
It is hard to say who inspire me MOST, as everyone inspires me on some level. My parents, the late Wangari Mathai and many other everyday unsung heroes.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
This is a tough one.. if I have to say scenery, I have seen some spectacular sunrises and sunsets. However, a genuine smile from a little kid who’s looking straight into your eyes.. that’s beauty.
4. If you won $1,000,000 in a lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
A million pounds?!! First I’d help my parents finish our house. Then of course, I will proceed to live life on the fast lane.. how would you like a red convertible Ferrari? Tell me, have you ever been on a G5 aeroplane? Me neither!
5. What are you best at remembering, names or faces?
Faces. I forget names the moment they are said, especially if that’s the first time I’m hearing them.
6. What is the first thing on your mind when you wake up in the morning?
How much longer can I sleep before I get too late?
7. Favorite movie star?
They change from time to time depending on the movies I have been watching, but on top of my list is Johnny Depp. And to think he’s almost 50.
8. What book did you read last?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Before that, I read Small Island by Andrea Levy. Both books are a must-read, I recommend them highly!
9. How often do you lie per day?
Rarely. In high school, I used to lie all the time, I had learned the art of lying; convincing yourself first that your lie is the truth, looking into the person’s eyes and repeating that ‘truth’. Now? I find it so hard to lie, you’ll hear it in my voice, see it in my face.
10. If you could, would you change the name written on your birth certificate?
No, not at all.
11. What makes you happy?
Having accomplished something at the end of the day, made a difference in someone’s life. Knowing that if I died on such a night, I would die happy.
And now, since I’m lazy, everyone who is a blogger and is reading this is tagged! Here are your 11 questions:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
6. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
7. What did you want to be when you were little?
8. What is your best childhood memory?
9. Do anything spontaneous lately?
10. Like your job?
11. What was your favorite vacation?